VELO AMIS PRESENTS THE FIRST ANNUAL HALLOWEEN VICTORY TOUR
About the Ride:
Event Start Time:
30 M - Registration Opens at 9 am, Ride Departs between 9 am and 10 am
50 M - Registration Opens at 9 am, Ride Departs between 9 am and 10 am
This scenic ride begins and ends at Victory Brewing Company in Parkesburg, Pennsylvania and will highlight the Enola Low Grade Bike Path.
This ride begins and ends at Victory Brewing Company, and travels through Lancaster and West Chester counties. The routes are almost entirely on rural roads and bike paths. The Enola Low Grade Bike Path is approximately 5 miles from Victory Brewing. The majority of the ride is on the bike path.
Distances are the Halloween Victory Tour XL (approx 50 M) and the Halloween Victory Tour Lite (approx 30 M).
Please note: routes are subject to change. Routes are not considered final until they are sent out to pre-registered cyclists following the close of pre-registration.
The 30 M (approx 1,000 ft of climbing) route will have 1 aid station.
The 50 M (approx 1,600 ft of climbing) route will have 3 aid stations.
Aid stations will be well-stocked with goodies to keep you moving through the route.
The route will be well-marked, however, you are ultimately responsible, so please download maps and cue sheets and GPS files (will be sent to registered riders once online registration closes).
We will NOT have Cue Sheets for you at the event, please print your own or download the PDF file of the cue sheet and save paper. The event director may alter the proposed routes due to acts of nature, road closures, and/or local recommendations.
Remember, this is not a race. Enjoy a ride taking in the history and culture of Lancaster and West Chester counties with your friends, family, and perhaps new friends you meet along the way. We are riding on routes / bike paths that have many other users.
- Ride is limited to 300 riders
- Sorry, no refunds. Please see Route Change & Transfer Information below to see your options.
- Early bird pricing: $65
- Regular Price $75
- Day of Registration *if available* will be for an additional fee of $15
- Military or First Responders - Contact Us for 15% off your registration
Route Change & Transfer Information:
- Sorry, no refunds will be available.
- Transfers between cyclists are allowed via BikeReg and can be done by the registered cyclist for a $5 fee until pre-registration closes
- Transfers between route distances are allowed at no charge and can be done by the registered cyclist until pre-registration closes on BikeReg, and at the event on event day
We will adhere to CDC and Local guidelines. These guidelines may change as the event nears. There are no refunds. We are a 501c3 organization and your entry fee becomes a donation. Please purchase insurance through BikeReg if you are looking for a refund option.
It is Halloween and we encourage all riders to wear a costume! Victory Brewing is having a Best Costume Contest and all riders are welcome to participate, so lets have fun! To spice things up, Velo Amis will also provide a free 2022 entry to the best costume! Live Band from 12pm to 3pm!
All riders will receive a ticket for at least 1 free beer (we will have a selection of three beers to choose from, but they are first come first serve). Based on availability, there may be room for seconds - fingers crossed (:
Riders will also receive 15% off of food purchased at Victory Brewing.
There will be a live band as well!
GPS Files/Cue Sheets:
Final Cue Sheets and GPS files/Maps will be emailed to riders within 24 following the close of online registration.
Please be advised that route changes may be made depending on local requirements or local road conditions.
The route will be well-marked, however, you are ultimately responsible, so please download maps and cue sheets and GPS files
We will NOT have Cue Sheets for you at the event, please print your own or download the PDF file of the cue sheet and save paper.
This year, know that whatever route you ride, you'll be supporting Velo Amis and our Mission. We love the Enola Low Grade Trail and have donated a bike fix-it station along the trail. We hope you enjoy this trail and we will support the trail with donations of more fix-it stations. Please read more about Velo Amis and our Mission and who we Support.
Other Rules & Guidelines:
- Unfortunately we are not able to allow “children’s bike trailers” for the ride. We feel that this ride is not appropriate for children in trailers. On the other hand, if you are riding with your child on a pull behind bike where the child is pedaling (similar to a tandem bicycle) this is allowed. We appreciate your understanding. Note that your child will need to be registered (small fee to cover insurance). Contact us to register a child on a trailer bike.
- Do not bring outside alcohol to the brewery.
- Follow the rules of the road. Routes will be open to traffic. Please, NO headphones. Please ride single file and be courteous to other users. All routes are on heavily used bicycle and walking paths. We want to be invited back, so please be good stewards!
- Bike Helmet Required.
*Volunteers contact Velo Amis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on volunteering opportunities.
Thanks from the Velo Amis Team!
Are you interested in sponsoring the event in some way? Please contact Velo Amis via email at email@example.com.