The first 150 runners will receive a stainless steel koozie
We promise that Velo Amis and Fusion Racing will bring you another year of fun.
5k Course Map (subject to change)
PLEASE READ FULLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION AS GUESTS OF GRANOGUE.
The Granogue Estate is private property and requires your cooperation to keep it safe and available. Not following the rules listed below can result in the termination of our event and/or the barring of you from participating in future events on the Granogue Estate property. We ask that you observe the following rules:
-Do not come to Granogue other than on the day of the race
- Do not enter any buildings on the property, including but not limited to the water tower, the greenhouse, the garage, barns or the main house.
- Do not swim or enter the pond
- Please respect the privacy of the residents at the main house. Do not approach within the designated circle on the map around the house. The line more or less follows the rough grass line and stays well below the top of the hill.
- Do not go up the driveway past the greenhouse unless directed to do so by race staff (see map below)
- There will be cones and signs in this area indicating the “No Access Zone”
SOCIAL MEDIA/GPS RECORDINGS
- Do not take photographs or videos of the residents and their families while on the Granogue Estate property.
- Do not post your run on Strava, RunWithGPS, MapMyRun, etc. If you feel the need to track your run, it must be private and visible only to yourself.
- While on Granogue Estate property, turn location services off on your phone and/or other devices for any social media platform (including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Limit your social media posts and do not specify the location of your post.
- Do not tag Granogue, Granogue Estate or anything resembling Granogue when posting
Saturday October 22, 2022 at Granogue
Bib Pick Up 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
5K Start Time 4:00 PM
We just want to remind you so that you are properly prepared, that this is a trail race. The course will include paved roads, fields, gravel roads and single track trails and some hills!
Come prepared and be ready to have fun!